The use of this website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data is collected on this site, this is always done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis only for the initial description of your request. You can object to the use of this personal data at any time for the future.
The provider points out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The site operator expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by SPAM mails.
1. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit the website
When you visit our website www.madauscp.de, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In doing so, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
2. disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data - to the extent permitted by professional and supervisory law - to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics1 We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/ 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"), for the purpose of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of our pages. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as:
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics Help.
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use the open source software Matomo to analyse and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website use is transmitted to our servers and compiled in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information is not passed on to third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymised so that they cannot be allocated (IP masking). Your visit to this website is currently being recorded by Matomo web analytics. Click here to stop your visit from being recorded.
5. data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This means that we may no longer continue processing the data based on this consent in the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
6. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
1 Data protection authorities require the conclusion of a data processing agreement for the permissible use of Google Analytics. A corresponding template is offered by Google athttp://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf.
MADAUS Capital Partners GmbH - Triftstraße 13 - D-80538 Munich
Phone: +49-89-37 42 67 90, Fax: +49-89-37 42 67 93
pklose[a]madauscp.com or vmadaus[a]madauscp.com
The responsible party within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act is MADAUS Capital Partners GmbH - Triftstraße 13 - D-80538 Munich. We reserve the right to change this statement at any time. It does not establish any contractual or other formal right vis-à-vis or on behalf of a party.
If you have any problems or questions, you should contact Mr. Peter Klose directly, who will be happy to help you. You can reach him at pklose[a]madauscp.com and the contact details above.